UberMac

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

W-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-LMA!

Thought for the day: "Remember you are unique... just like everyone else."

The posting: Wow! We survived yet another hurricane! I mean last year was definitely worse and we dodged a few this year (2005) as well, but we needed to get hit by at least one this year. At least it was a record breaker! Anyway, we pretty much just got about 30-45 MPH winds here in Orlando... but the temperature dropped dramatically as it rolled out. No pictures to post cuz it was nothing dramatic.

Got a free day off work though. Spent it playing with my kids and doing finger-painting as the storm moved through. I had to watch 'Robots' about a dozen times though. Luckily I fell asleep through most of the replays so I'll actually watch it when I want to. Spent the day doing laundry too.

Such a surreal moment... watching the washer tub spinning as a Cat 3 hurricane was outside going overhead... definitely an 'OOOOOOOOOOOO' moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home