UberMac

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Umm I Think It's a Short... Yeah Definitely a Short...

The posting: Now first I have to ask myself... is this the worst computer uh-oh I've seen? Well I'd have to answer no.. but this will do for this post. The next question is... "how cheap is that monitor?".

I mean c'mon... whatever happened to quality control? This is a pretty big meltdown. Then I have to wonder how they are going to get it off that PC case? I'm sure it's fused together. Oh and imagine the smell? Man o' man! It looks to be some kind of CAD station, but I can't be sure. Oooo what if it's a demo machine at a trade show? "Our new version of Winblows is HOT HOT HOT!"

Just imagine having to explain this one to your boss and the IT guy. Imagine what Nick Burns (the computer guy) would say about this. "You're monitor has flames coming out of it and it's melting like the witch from the Wizard of Oz? MOVE!". I forsee some payroll deductions coming up.

"Dude... you're gettin' a Dell!"

*UberMac in no way endorses or supports Dell or Nick Burns. For a real computer experience with quality and reliability... visit your local Apple store and test drive some real equipment. The saying still applies to even the computer world... "You get what you pay for!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home